TO ENTER MaxFormation 12 Week Challenge:
UPDATE: The 12 Week MaxForm Challenge is now "Open Membership"! With the success of our clients all over the country, and the many people walking through the door of a Max Muscle store asking for our 'Nutrition Plan Difference', we're going to let you join the 12 Week MaxForm Challenge when you're ready to start getting results! Obviously, the earlier you enter the better the chances are to win the $5,000 Grand Prize in late December. However, if you join today, you can count this progress towards are $25,000 MaxFormation 2012 competition!
Create a profile on the www.myMaxMuscle.com online community, complete all of the required information and follow all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "Submit" button. One (1) entry per email address. Grand Prize selection takes place 12/23/2011.
Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., (herein after Max Muscle) and Carr Knowledge will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Carr Knowledge in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Carr Knowledge reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
Joe Well Enterprises, Inc., will award $5,000 to one Grand Prize winner. Numerous MaxFormation 12 Week Challenge prizes, from participating locations throughout the United States, as well as from partner companies may be awarded randomly via email to contest entrants throughout the course of this competition.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
1. All entries are made online at www.MaxMuscle.com in the myMaxMuscle Online Community (http://www.mymaxmuscle.com)
2. Void where prohibited by law. International contestants are subject to the laws of their country regarding cash and prizes. Any cash prizes awarded will be in United States currency.
3. Anyone owning a Max Muscle franchise, Max Muscle employees, franchisee employees, immediate family members, and previous MaxForm winners are not eligible to enter.
4. Anyone that has competed as a professional bodybuilder or a professional fitness contestant is not eligible. A professional is any person that has competed in a professional organization competition (eg IFBB).
5. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time you enter the contest. Consult a qualified medical doctor before beginning any weight training, diet, or fitness program. All contestants assume all risks associated with participating in the contest. Participants and their Trainers agree to hold harmless Max Muscle & Carr Knowledge, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and all judges, of any and all liability from loss, risk, damage, or injury that may occur from participating in the MaxFormation 12 Week Challenge.
6. We are looking for legitimate users of Max Muscle Sports Nutrition 12 Week Nutrition Plans. In order to give your honest endorsement you must use the education. You must show weekly proof of CFNC visitation, discuss the progress of your journey, and Max Muscle Sports Nutrition products you may be taking, how much, and when. You must provide your 'Max Muscle' location and CFNC in your myMaxMuscle weekly Journals for proof of commitment. You may also use any other sports nutrition brands that you feel may help you achieve your goal.
7. You must be 100% drug free to compete in MaxFormation 12 Week Challenge. The grand prize winner will be tested by urine analysis, polygraph, and any other means Max Muscle deems necessary. Anyone testing positive for anabolic steroids, prescription diuretics, non-diabetic insulin, or non-prescribed thyroid medication will forfeit their winnings to the runner-up competitor.
8. Grand Prize winner will be notified via phone call from Max Muscle headquarters in December of 2011.
9. Contestants and winners may not grant permission for any use of photographs, testimonials, endorsements, training routines, or any other matter associated with the contest to any other company or person without the written authorization of Max Muscle.
10. Incomplete online registration may render the contestant disqualified, or at the sole discretion of the judges, the contestant may be given the opportunity to submit missing documentation or additional photographs.
11. Max Muscle reserves the right to amend the rules or change prizes. In the event of any changes, grand prize will be of equal or greater value, prizes are subject to change. In the event a prize is awarded, prizes are nontransferable, under any circumstances, until winner has taken full possession.
12. All judges’ decisions are final.
13. Participation in this contest grants Max Muscle the irrevocable license to use the name, testimony, diet, workout, pictures, and any other information related to the contestant’s participation in the contest for promotional purposes.
14. Winners may be required to possess a valid driver’s license, insurance, and will receive a IRS 1099, and may be subject to gift tax if applicable.
15. Contestants and their trainers who participate in the contest agree that their relationship is independent of Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., Max Muscle, Carr Knowledge and MaxFormation 12 Week Challenge. Contestants and their trainers agree to indemnify Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., Carr Knowledge, Max Muscle and MaxFormation 12 Week Challenge, their officers, directors, employees, agents, and all judges (collectively “Max Muscle”) for all legal costs, including attorney’s fees, in the event that Max Muscle is named in, or threatened to be named in, any lawsuit, arbitration, mediation, or other legal or equitable action arising from their participation in the contest.
16. You must post a photo with every Weigh In. Your initial Weigh In photo must be with a newspaper showing that day’s date clearly. Ideally, these same photos should be posted to your Gallery as well.
17. Completed 12 Week Nutrition Plans will be forwarded to Max Muscle Sports Nutrition headquarters on or about December 16th, 2011. From those submissions a Winner will be selected and will be judged on the following criteria:
1. Percent Body fat lost
2. Amount of body weight lost
3. Amount of lean muscle added (BMI)
4. Story (Adversity, motivational, inspirational)
5. Effort in Journaling (number of, content in, amount of words)
6. Number of times contestant blogs
7. Photos (clarity, followed directions, resolution)