Enter the MaxForm 2014 registration page and complete all of the required information and follow all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "Submit" button. MaxForm 2014 begins at 12:00 a.m. (P.S.T.) on December 1, 2013 (the "Contest") and all final posts must be completed by 11:59 p.m. (P.S.T.) on June 30, 2014 (the "Contest Entry Period") One (1) entry per email address. Contest ends June 30th, 2014. Judging begins 7/1/2014. Judging will take place after contest ends and Grand Prize winner will be announced Fall 2014.
Judging is broken down into two parts; MMMSN Franchisee Stores, Max Muscle Corporate Judging Panel.
Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., (herein after Max Muscle) and Carr Knowledge will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Carr Knowledge in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Carr Knowledge reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the contest.
Joe Well Enterprises, Inc., will award $25,000 to one Grand Prize winner. Numerous MaxForm 2014 prizes, from participating locations throughout the United States, as well as from partner companies in the MaxForm 2014 may be awarded randomly via email to contest entrants throughout the course of MaxForm 2014.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
MaxForm 20143 CONTEST STIPULATIONS:
1. All entries are made online at www.myMaxMuscle.com in the MaxForm 2014 content area (http://www.mymaxmuscle.com/maxformation/register/)
2. Void where prohibited by law. International contestants are subject to the laws of their country regarding cash and prizes. Any cash prizes awarded will be in United States currency.
3. Anyone owning a Max Muscle franchise, Max Muscle employees, franchisee employees, immediate family members, and previous MaxForm winners are not eligible to enter.
4. Anyone that has competed as a professional bodybuilder or a professional fitness contestant is not eligible. A professional is any person that has competed in a professional organization competition (eg IFBB).
5. You must be at least 18 years of age at the time you enter the contest. Consult a qualified medical doctor before beginning any weight training, diet, or fitness program. All contestants assume all risks associated with participating in the contest. Participants and their Trainers agree to hold harmless Max Muscle, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and all judges, of any and all liability from loss, risk, damage, or injury that may occur from participating in the MaxForm 2014.
6. At least 3 different MMSN supplements must be used for the duration of the contest. Remember we are looking for legitimate users of MMSN products. In order to give your honest endorsement you must use the products. You must show proof of purchase and how much of the product you were taking. You must provide your 'Max Muscle' location for proof of purchase, or if there is not a Max Muscle location near you, show proof of purchase if called for by forwarding email receipt from online purchase of MMSN product. You may also use any other sports nutrition brands that you feel may help you achieve your goal.
7. You must be 100% drug free to compete in the MaxForm 2014. The grand prize winner will be tested by urine analysis, polygraph, and any other means Max Muscle deems necessary. Anyone testing positive for anabolic steroids, prescription diuretics, non-diabetic insulin, or non-prescribed thyroid medication will forfeit their winnings to the runner-up competitor.
8. Grand Prize winner will be notified via phone call from Max Muscle headquarters in the Fall of 2014.
9. Contestants and winners may not grant permission for any use of photographs, testimonials, endorsements, training routines, or any other matter associated with the contest to any other company or person without the written authorization of Max Muscle.
10. Incomplete online registration may render the contestant disqualified, or at the sole discretion of the judges, the contestant may be given the opportunity to submit missing documentation or additional photographs.
11. Max Muscle reserves the right to amend the rules or change prizes. In the event of any changes, grand prize will be of equal or greater value, prizes are subject to change. In the event a prize is awarded, prizes are nontransferable, under any circumstances, until winner has taken full possession.
12. All judges’ decisions are final.
13. Participation in this contest grants Max Muscle the irrevocable license to use the name, testimony, diet, workout, pictures, and any other information related to the contestant’s participation in the contest for promotional purposes.
14. Winners may be required to possess a valid driver’s license, insurance, and will receive a IRS 1099, and may be subject to gift tax if applicable.
15. Contestants and their trainers who participate in the contest agree that their relationship is independent of Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., Max Muscle, Carr Knowledge and MaxForm 2014. Contestants and their trainers agree to indemnify Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., Carr Knowledge, Max Muscle and MaxForm 2014, their officers, directors, employees, agents, and all judges (collectively “Max Muscle”) for all legal costs, including attorney’s fees, in the event that Max Muscle is named in, or threatened to be named in, any lawsuit, arbitration, mediation, or other legal or equitable action arising from their participation in the contest.
16. You must post a photo corresponding with every Weigh In. Your initial Weigh In photo must be with a newspaper or magazine (Max Sports & Fitness Magazine) showing that day’s date clearly. Ideally, these same photos should be posted to your Gallery as well.
17. Rules and Prizes for MaxFormation 2014 are subject to change during the course of this promotion at the sole discretion of Max Muscle Sports Nutrition and Carr Knowledge.
Please do not wait until the last minute, if there are any problems resulting in late entries you will not be eligible for judging.
I hereby agree that all the statements made by me in relation to the MaxForm 2014 contest are true and that all photos uploaded to my MaxForm 2014 page are unaltered. I must submit my complete entry online of journal entries, photos, receipts, and proof of my identity no later than March 31, 2014. I am 18 years of age or older and am competent to make these statements. I have read and agree to abide by all of the rules of this contest. I further agree that all judges decisions are final and I waive any objections to judges decisions. I agree that in the event that Max Muscle determines that I have lied or broken any of the rules set forth in this contest, I will be immediately disqualified. I also understand that if I am a winner I will be required to act as a spokesperson for the company. In order to be a spokesperson for Max Muscle, I must use at least three Max Muscle products for the duration of the contest. I must also maintain my winning physical condition for the duration of my endorsement (one year following announcement of grand prize winner). If I am chosen as a finalist, I must be present at events, promotions, or awards ceremonies in the physical condition of my final photo or better. I can be disqualified at the sole discretion of Max Muscle if I fail to maintain my final photo condition or update my profile page a minimum of every other week from date of entry. I understand and agree that if I am a winner, I am responsible for all taxes, licenses, registration, insurance, shipping, and any other fees or taxes associated with taking possession of any prize(s). All prizes and gifts are non-transferable, until the winner has taken full possession. I understand and agree that if I am chosen as a winner, I will be required to sign a separate endorsement agreement as well as a waiver of liability before any prizes will be dispersed. I acknowledge that training for a contest of this nature may entail certain health risks. I agree to hold Max Muscle and Joe Wells Enterprises, Inc., their officers, directors, and agents, and MaxForm 2014 judges and Board of Directors, harmless for any and all injuries, damages, or other losses that may arise out of my participation in the contest.